1. Check back here next Monday for a Cranny giveaway!
2. I am amazed by the number of girls that skateboard around here.
3. ( I'm talking 'beautiful hair and pretty clothes-wearing' girls.
Not tom-boys! )
4. One month from today I will be with my husband at the Desiring God
conference and I probably cannot tell you how excited I am about that!
5. We're having Mexican Corn Chowder soup tonight and that makes me happy.
6. I will be heartbroken if summer weather returns.
7. I wasn't planning on throwing a big party this year because I was
convinced that Graeme was still naive towards the knowledge of
birthday parties. Wrong. He announced Sunday morning at breakfast that
"my birthday is September 11th. We'll have a birthday party!"
8. We are still on the hunt for a new Marta. Seat warmers are not
9. Yes, Marta spoiled me for life.
10. Fine. I'll admit it: the month of August makes me listen to Christmas
music and it always begins with this album.
11. And guess what? The Savior album is currently on sale for 5. Get it.
No regrets will be had.
12. Current favorites on Etsy: this, this, this, and this.
13. I am thankful that the Fall season enlarges my outfit options by about
three hundred percent.
14. I added "I believe in being nice." to Cranny's calligraphy collection
because, seriously, some people need to hear it. Bless their heart.
15. Wait, was that ^ nice? :)